You're most likely to recognize Dustin Branscum (AKA DusK) from his shredding video game remixes, but he also has some cool side projects that stray into totally different territory. Either way, he is clearly a man of integrity-- we know this because his Splatoon tactics are sound and he knows a lot of Genesis music. To hear about this and more, it is recommended that you listen to this episode of Train Station at 8!
This week's Open Question: "What are some of your favorite character themes?"
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
Music used in this episode:
- Chilling with the Monkey Porter (Train Station at 8 Season 2 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- Steel Axe - Keiki Kobayashi, Tetsukazu Nakanishi, Inon Zur
- Online Selection Screen - Toru Minegishi, Shiho Fuji
- Shop - Toru Minegishi, Shiho Fuji
- It Has To Be This Way (Platinum Mix) - Jamie Christopherson, Logan Mader
- Gimme Chocolate!! - BABYMETAL
- It Doesn't Matter ver. 1 (Instrumental) - SEGA, Jun Senoue
- In the Name of the Father - Akitaka Yohyama
- Bastila Shan's Theme - Jeremy Soule
- Shinobi Walk - Hirofumi Murasaki, Morihiko Akiyama, Masayuka Nagao
- On Parade - Tomoko Sasaki, Naofumi Hataya, Masafumi Ogata
- Carnival Night Zone Act 1 - Probably like Michael Jackson or something
- Sega Logo (Comix Zone) - Howard Drossin
- Ruins - Naofumi Hataya
- Stage Clear (Gunstar Heroes) - Norio Hanzawa