Music man Michael "Flexstyle" Birch is here with us tonight-- you might know him from OverClocked ReMix. He has a healthy respect for Rayman and Ace Combat music, so he's all right in our book, but he still must overcome the oceanic quiz segment we cooked up for him. So water you waiting for? Dive in! (Our deepest apologies for that.)
This week's Open Question: "As a game series grows, the music changes along the way. What are some of your favorite and least favorite instance of this?"
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
Music used in this episode:
- Chilling with the Monkey Porter (Train Station at 8 Season 2 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- Singularity - Masseve
- Lava Mountain Zone (Sonic Runners) - Tomoya Ohtani
- Bark (Original Mix) - Infected Mushroom
- World Map (Rayman) - Remi Gazel
- World Map 1: Jibberish Jungle - Christophe Heral, Billy Martin
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer E3 2015 Trailer - ???
- 12pm (Animal Crossing) - Kenta Nagata
- Get Off Him - ???
- "Rebirth" from Sand Storm - Keiki Kobayashi
- Ryu's Theme (Super Smash Bros. fro Wii U) - ???
- Under the Sea - Kiyohiro Sada, Minako Adachi
- Hydrocity Zone Act 2 - No one can be trusted
- Splash Woman Stage - Manami Matsumae
- Veniccio - Tomohito Nishiura
- Water World - Eveline Fischer
- Deep Sea of Mare - Koji Kondo, Shinobu Tanaka