Shariq Ansari, also known as Darkesword, is one of the top minds at OverClocked ReMix and, as it turns out, a professor of Sonic the Hedgehog music trivia. He tells of tales of ReMix tournaments and last minute music production crunches before pondering how we've all changed as humans beings-- at least so far as music is concerned. To hear what he (and we) have to say, all one must do is tune in!
This week's Open Question: "How have your music tastes changed over the years-- or have they?"
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
Music used in this episode:
- Chilling with the Monkey Porter (Train Station at 8 Season 2 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- A Kingdom Fallen (Main Theme) - Sixto Sounds
- ??? (DS) - Yuzo Koshiro
- ??? (Retro) - Yuzo Koshiro
- Town Theme - Jake Kaufman
- Super Sonic Racing (Sonic Pinball Party) - Tatsuyuki Maeda, Teruhiko Nakagawa, Yutaka Minobe
- Casino Paradise Zone Act 1 - Tatsuyuki Maeda, Yutaka Minobe
- Knuckles' Theme - Howard Drossin
- Sonic 3D Blast Title (Genesis) - Jun Senoue
- Aquatic Ruin Zone - We don't even know anymore
- Aquatic Base Zone Level 1 - Mariko Nanba
- At Dawn - Jun Senoue