Timaeus is a man of numerous talents, but the reason he's on the show today is because of his place in the video game music community. His ReMix skills are nothing to sneeze at, ladies and gentlemen, and he spares a few minutes to chat about how he (and we) found ourselves knee deep in the coolness that surrounds us.
This week's Open Question: "How did you enter the video game community?"
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
Music used in this episode:
- Chilling with the Monkey Porter (Train Station at 8 Season 2 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- How of the White Wolf - Adam Skorupa & Kryzsztof Wierzynkiewicz
- Memory Reconstruction - Olivier Deriviere
- Express UG (Train Stage) - Ippo Yamada
- Azure Blue World - Jun Senoue
- Sweet Mountain (Act 1) - Kenichi Tokoi
- Battle for Justice [Chain Band version] - CHAIN Band
- All Hail Shadow - Magna-Fi
- Professor Sycamore's Theme - Shota Kageyama
- Darkwing Duck Theme - Yasuaki Fujita
- Elevator - ???
- Stage Clear (Gunstar Heroes) - Norio Hanzawa
- Mega Man Battle Network 4 Theme - Toshihiko Horiyama