We've upended the tea table again to bring you a fresh new format that ditches our old song-of-the-week deal for a variety pack of sorts. The show still kicks off with What Have You Been Listening To? but is now followed by the Open Question, News from the City, and Train Your Brain. What are these mysterious segments? Find out alongside your usual duo of hosts and Emily Reese of the Top Score podcast, our distinguished guest!
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
Music used in this episode:
- Chilling with the Monkey Porter (Train Station at 8 Season 2 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- Operation - Tetsukazu Nakanishi
- Big Baroque Box - Various Artists (Can't remember which song-- there are a lot!)
- Banana Blitz Title - Hideki Naganuma
- Tavern Tomfoolery - Peter McConnell
- Theme of Grandia - Noriyuki Iwadare
- Jungle Challenge - David Wise
- Jungle - Grant Kirkhope
- Against the Clock - Peter McConnell
- The Scavenger's Den - Jason Graves
- The Spirit Tree (feat Aeralie Brighton) - Gareth Coker feat. Aeralie Brighton
- Trojan Shores - Mario Aristopoulos
- Hold Your Breath (Underwater) - Super Marcato Bros.