Metal Gear Solid 2 is a trippy ride, thanks in no small part to the oddball assortment of antagonists in rogue government unit Dead Cell. Jared Ettinger has gone toe-to-toe with these bosses and knows their theme song like the back of his hand, so together we revisit old friends on the unpredictable (musically and otherwise) Big Shell.
Jared is on Twitter, and you could be too!
Listen to "Yell Dead Cell" here!
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
Stuff we talked about:
Music used in this episode:
- Chilling with the Monkey Porter (Train Station at 8 Season 2 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- Ready Aim Fire - Incompetech
- Forest Interlude - David Wise
- Disco Train - David Wise
- Relaxing in Nature - DJ Cutman
- The Last Cake - Sebastian Martensson & Joel Sandberg
- Strange World ~ Marching Through the Fields - Koichi Sugiyama
- Palm Brinks - Tomohito Nishiura
- Yell Dead Cell - Norihiko Hibino
- Auriel's Ascension (Prescription for Sleep) - Gentle Love
- Theme of Splash Canyon - Tomonori Sawada