It's time for another experiment! Last week was Rhapsody Roulette #1, next week it'll be a Super Fun Secret, and this week it's our first attempt at a Freestyle episode. We show format the doormat so we can hang out free of stress to chat about whatever's musically on our minds. You can expect to hear about Club Nintendo's promotional Super Smash Bros. album, the profound work of Jeremy Soule, the pop music stigma, and Stephen's heartfelt appreciation for Home Made Kazoku (among many other subjects). So come in, relax! That's what we're doing.
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
Stuff we talked about:
Music used in this episode:
- Chilling with the Monkey Porter (Train Station at 8 Season 2 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- Who Likes to Party - Incompetech
- Ground Theme / Underground Theme (Super Smash Bros. for 3DS) - Tesuya Shibata
- Super Mario 3D Land Title Screen - Takeshi Hama
- Shonen Heart - Home Made Kazoku
- Dragonborn - Jeremy Soule
- Iwatodai Dorm - Shoji Meguro
- Goron City - Koji Kondo