It's time to celebrate the launch of Majora's Mask 3D, and our old Whales are Whales pal Cameron is back again to join in on the unsettled whispers and dismayed discoveries we all witness along the way. Understated with a tingly (not that Tingle) sense of mystery, the opening to this infamous Zelda title is the subject of this week's discussion. We stay up late and almost hallucinate to get this episode out on time, so pardon the mild madness-- it's only partially brought on by our own mortality reflected in that horrific moon's ember-orange eyes.
If you want to follow Cameron on Twitter, we won't stop you!
Listen to "Majora's Mask Opening" here!
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
Music used in this episode:
- Chilling with the Monkey Porter (Train Station at 8 Season 2 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- Escape From the City - Ted Poley & Tony Harnell
- In Hushed Whispers - Trevor Morris
- Majora's Mask Opening - Koji Kondo
- Fairy Flying - Koji Kondo
- Stone Tower Temple - Koji Kondo
- Stone Tower Temple Inverted - Koji Kondo
- Ikana Valley - Koji Kondo