Three OverClocked ReMixers gather around microphones with us this week-- OA, DragonAvenger, and Level 99-- to get lost in the jazzy, frenetic car crash (but in a good way) that is NiGHTS and Reala from NiGHTS Into Dreams. It's worth listening just for the piano solo.
Buy NiGHTS and Reala here!
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes and YouTube, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
Stuff we talked about:
- OverClocked ReMix
- OverClocked University
- Herp Alpert Goes With Everything
- Vanguard Valkyrie
- Lucid Dreaming
- DragonAvenger Crafts
Music used in this episode:
- Chilling with the Monkey Porter (Train Station at 8 Season 2 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- Wrath of the Lich King (Main Title) - Russel Brower
- SoftMuseumJam - McVaffe
- Tomorrow Should Have Been Last Night - DragonAvenger, OA
- Welcome to Christmas NiGHTS - Naofumi Hataya
- The Nemesis Schema - Avaris, Level 99, prophetik
- Growing Wings - Tomoko Sasaki
- Suburban Museum - Tomoko Sasaki
- Course: Dream Valley - Richard Jacques
- NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams - Tomoko Sasaki / Yutaka Minobe
- Holiday with Mia Fey - OA
- Morning, Thinker - DragonAvenger, Mattias Häggström Gerdt