Sometimes the world becomes a little brighter when a certain song enters the scene, and that's what this episode is all about. Raheem Jarbo (also known as Random or Mega Ran) joins Zachary Walton (fellow Disembodied Voices member) and your regularly scheduled co-hosts for a look at music that inspires them.
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes and YouTube, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
The 8 Questions. Give us your answers, too, so we can talk and stuff!
1. What have you been listening to?
2. Is there a specific moment you recall music giving you inspiration?
3. What kind of game music inspires you creatively?
4. What kind of game music inspires you personally or emotionally?
5. What kind of game music inspires you while doing grunt work?
6. What’s your primary motivation when creating art of your own?
7. How do you go about sharing music you love?
8. What have you been working on?
Music used in this episode:
- KK Podcasting (Train Station at 8 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- FIGHT - D&D Sluggers
- Bark - Infected Mushroom
- Unbreakable Wings - CarboHydroM
- Oath of the Matron - Alexander Brandon
- Suburban Museum - Tomoko Sasaki / Fumi Kumatani / Naofumi Hataya
- On That Day 5 Years Ago - Random and Lost Perception
- To the Moon Main Theme - Kan R. Gao
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz Title - Hideki Naganuma / Yuri Fukuda / Takashi Nagasaka