Josh Whelchel, composer of many uber cool songs, has brought a rousing arrangement of Final Fantasy VIII to our attention. This snippet of a grand medley draws the three of us into a conversation about tone, tempo, and the ramifications of music distribution platforms. It's possible you might even learn something-- we did!
Buy The Legendary Beast here!
If you want to follow Josh on Twitter, you can make that happen right now!
How did you like this episode? If the answer is "lots" then consider following Train Station at 8 on Twitter, subscribing on iTunes, or maybe sending an email to TrainStationAt8@gmail.com. Hearing from you would make our day and then some!
Music used in this episode:
- Chilling with the Monkey Porter (Train Station at 8 Season 2 Theme) - Bryan Kelly
- Thwomp Ruins - Shiho Fuji, Atsuko Asahi, Ryo Magamatsu, Yasuaki Iwata
- Catherine's Freedom - Robyn Miller
- A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup - Tomoya Ohtani, Hunnid-P
- Graveyard Theory - The Zone Runners
- The Legendary Beast - Marc Papeghin
Stuff we talked about: